Monday, July 21, 2008

Lame blog start



So I decided after 99% of my friends have gone over seas and ranting about how good it was, it was my turn to leave the country. I always wanted to go to Japan and after a few friends were going to visit 2 friends of mine already there, I thought there was no better time. I promised my parents I would send back lots of pictures, so I thought a lil travel blog would make it easiest, so check back for updates, ill try and keep them current, about what me and my friends are up to on the other side of the of planet.


August 7th is the day of the flight. I got everything I need to go, after a lil panic trying to get a passport in time, mainly because I procrastinate like no other. So got a lil yen, and my ticket and I'm good to go. Lets just hope I don't touch my travel money in the next 3 weeks and I'll be blowing it in Pachinko halls there in no time. (pachinko is a slot machine mixed with plinko type machine that is all the rage in Japan.)

7 comments:

Wilson Inc said...

Hey my japanese hottie!! Those capsul beds look awesome!
I look forward to seeing your updates as you adventure through Japan!
Have Fun! :)

Anonymous said...

oh fuck yeah hottie buns, take it to the top.

mom said...

AUGUST 7/08-- OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!!! "BE SAFE" AND HAVE A BLAST" MOM

Wilson Inc said...

Have Fun Nate!!!

mom said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HAVING FUN!! YOU BETTER EAT LOTS, WITH THE HEAT YOU'LL PROBABLY LOSE SOME WEIGHT. I KNOW YOU WON'T DEHYDRATE WITH THE MULTITUDE OF VENDING MACHINES!! TAKE LOTS OF PICS, LOOKING FOWARD TO YOUR NEXT POST.....

Anonymous said...

hey nathan! hope your having fun, i really bet you are. oh my fuck if you actually go to the indoor pool thats amazing!!! and i can not wait to see the video of tyler doing the crab walk thinger. and i am not sure about the i pod thing.. i want it but i spent some of my money buying shoes and a bathing suit.. unless you get it and i will pay you back :D well have funn!! and take a pic with a monkey..

Anonymous said...

whoops that was from me :P