Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shit I gotta see

I cant think of anything to post so I'm gonna list the top 3 things I gotta see/do in Japan. This is not including standard stuff (ie. Hike mount Fuji, see temples etc.)

1: Indoor beach




This thing is just so ridiculous I gotta go to it. I remember seeing this on the news like 4 years ago and laughing about how insane it was and how I one day had to go there so its on my must do list.
(note how its like right on the coast haha.)



2: Capsule motels


















Yet another hilarious Japanese concept. I don't know why these things fascinate me but I must sleep in one haha. Some people might find me insane but hey its got a TV, radio, and a lil curtain you can pull down for privacy, for about 40 bucks a night.

3: Pachinko Parlors

I like to gamble and this looks pretty degenerate, so I'm in. Pachinko is basicly plinko mixed with a slot machine, you buy small little balls and shoot them into the machine, and depending on what hole they fall in more balls you win etc,it originates in Japan and is pretty popular.You can drink and smoke in these places and I think its one of the only indoor places you still can do both. I plan to become a Pachinko grinder and live in a capsule bed.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot bathing in ramen.

-Rachel