(click slideshow for bigger) most of these are pretty rural, there is a more "downtown" area but meh. These 2 pics are probably my favorite I've taken all trip. We were having lunch down by the river, and a old man walked by walking his bird... pretty awesome.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Ok ok updates
Alright, trip is winding down, and I should do some major updates. I got so many pictures and videos not sure where to start, so I'll start with a small one based on Fukuchiyama, the small town I'm staying in, and where Eubie and Rachael were awesome enough to let us stay in their place and put up with us for 5 weeks. Fukuchiyama is a "small" town, actually every time I meet someone here and mention this is where I'm staying they laugh every time. By small it "only" has like 80,000 people.
(click slideshow for bigger) most of these are pretty rural, there is a more "downtown" area but meh. These 2 pics are probably my favorite I've taken all trip. We were having lunch down by the river, and a old man walked by walking his bird... pretty awesome.

(click slideshow for bigger) most of these are pretty rural, there is a more "downtown" area but meh. These 2 pics are probably my favorite I've taken all trip. We were having lunch down by the river, and a old man walked by walking his bird... pretty awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment